Glen Lough Cabins features the following
IN YOUR CABIN
- Bedding - including all Linen, Doonas & Electric throws (in Winter)
All cabins have a sofa which converts to a double bed, so those extra guests can come too along with the children (extra charges apply)
- Private Ensuite Bathroom with complimentary luxury toiletries
- Full kitchen & cooking facilities including
- Freestanding cooker with oven
- Full-sized fridge & freezer, kettle & toaster
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Coffee and coffee pod machines
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Kitchen towels
- Tin Foil, Glad Wrap & Table Napkins
- Complimentary breakfast hamper
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Burner (Available in Cooler Weather) & Fire Wood
- Iron & Ironing Board available on request
OUTSIDE YOUR CABIN
- Each Glen Lough Cabin comes with a very generous deck allowing you to fully soak in the country atmosphere & each deck has the following:
- Outdoor Seating area
- fanastic views, see the fantastic sun set from your deck, soak in the night sky, see the wildlife while having your coffee
- Parking is available right next to each cabin.
- Bush Walking & tracks are available to fully immerse yourself in the gorgeous 40 acres you are staying on.
- A selection of books are available if you just want some downtime.
- Laundry available.
Little dogs are allowed at our discretion on a lead at all times as our property is not fenced. This incurs a small fee of $40. Please contact us to discuss.
All of our cabins at Glen Lough are Smoke-Free, however, smoking is allowed outside of your cabin on the deck only, where an ashtray has been provided.